I'm a productive and quality-oriented professional who is eager to participate as a key team member. • I am highly focused on promoting business growth by providing superior value and service. • I've been equipped with proven ability to supervise effective teams and improve workflow efficiency and accuracy. • I adapt quickly to changing work environments and I am capable of working well independently or as part of a team. • I currently hold a Secret Security clearance.
- March 2015 - presentPropulsion Systems Instructor
PKL Services, Inc.Abha, Saudi Arabia
Deliver expert instruction to the Royal Saudi Air Force to mentor qualified technicians who are able to maintain propulsion maintenance programs for 150 F-15S/SA Strike Eagle aircraft valued in excess of $40 billion.
• Develop curricula tailored to F110-GE-129 jet engine technicians.
• Administer validated tests and provide on-the-job training (OJT) to ensure each student is technically competent and always practices accepted standards for maintenance and safety.
- Texas State University- 2016Master of Science in Occupational, Workforce, and Leadership Studies
- Airframe & Powerplant Mechanic