* Employment Coordinator/Career Coach for people with disabilities and veterans transitioning back to the workforce, as a liaison between employee and employers when hiring a person with a disability, assisted with an employer’s unique placement needs in filling blue and white-collar positions and also assessed job site for safety, interviewed, screened and tested potential employees for an employer, with regards to filling job orders.
- October 2011 - presentJob Coach for the disabled and veterans
Whyte ServicesNew York, NY, United States
* Currently work as a personal staffing coordinator with people with disabilities and veterans in obtaining gainful employment and assisted with building their confidence in the workplace and within themselves.
* Work with the several vocational training centers and private individuals with providing job search, cover letters and resume writing, interview skills needed to secure a job opening that fit their needs and skill level.
- May 2010 - September 2011Fundraiser Coordinator
Veterans Support OrganiztionMt. Vernon, NY
*Spoke with the public about the Veterans Support Organization and how do they help the disabled and homeless veterans.
* Collected funds to help with present and future projects sponsored by Veterans Supports Organization.
- July 1998 - February 2009Job Coach
NYS Education Department, VESIDBrooklyn, NY
* Worked with people with disabilities in obtaining gainful employment and assisted with building their confidence in the workplace and within themselves.
* Worked with the counseling staff providing them with updates on their individual client’s job search and also providing counseling staff and the management team a monthly, quarterly and yearly report on their client’s gaining and maintaining employment.
- September 1979 - July 1983Airman
US NavyCV-62 USS Independence
- NYC College of Technology
2.951983 - 1987Marketing: Fashion Buying and Merchandising