Rachelina Del Moral
►Process Improvement│Consulting│Mentor│Risk Management│Talent Development ◄
Operational Risk Consultant III, AVP - Consumer Lending Group at Wells FargoContact Download Resume
From a young age, I've had an innate passion for understanding how things work, continuous learning & mentoring others. My deep-seated drive pushes me to accomplish what I set out to do; professionally and personally. I'm a creative and meticulously results-oriented professional who flourishes in roles that require strategic thinking, critical analysis, creative thought, and exceptional organizational skills. I’m an ‘idea generator’ known for welcoming new challenges and working tirelessly to bring order and efficiency to complex processes. I excel at project management, process improvement, risk management, leadership, employee development, and training delivery. HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERTISE • Research and analysis • Advanced Microsoft Excel • Process improvement • Fraud investigation • Spanish • SharePoint • Project management (Lean Six Sigma, DMAIC) • Microstrategy, FastData, LexisNexis, Mainframe, CAD, & VerID, SAP, Access • Leadership development • Adult learning theory • Change & Risk management • Employee training and development (ADDIE) • Organization & communication skills • Employee Development • Management • 11 years experience in financial industry • 5 years leadership experience • 10 yrs fraud investigation and risk management experience • Certified professional mentor through Fortune 500 Company
- May 2015 - presentOperational Risk Consultant III, AVP - Consumer Lending Group
Risk Operations & Control (ROC) is a cross-functional team that provides risk & compliance oversight to Dealer Services while developing a strategic risk program to identify, analyze, communicate and follow mitigating efforts on risk that arises from inadequate or failed internal processes, people, systems or external events.
- Ensure successful delivery of consulting projects, including developing scope of engagements, laying out project schedules and timelines, defining requirements for deliverables
- Provide operational risk expertise and consulting for projects and initiatives with moderate to high risk
- Developed, documented, and published sample size methodology that adheres to regulatory compliance standards
- Coordinate production of operational risk performance reports for senior management, including trend analysis and strategy development
- Provide senior consulting to executive leadership team focused on corrective action planning
- SharePoint administrator for all Risk Operations sites; developed strategy for permission management.
- Perform root cause, trend analysis, and process improvement