Posted Apr 20
Our Team Profile: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high quality, competitive and driven former athletes in careers with our corporate partners.
Your Position: Territory Manager
Your Home City: Regionalized for the southern California area (covers southern California, New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada)
Why You Should Join the Team: The Territory Manager is responsible for the sale of an industry leading foundation waterproofing system, as well as a weather resistant barrier / air barrier systems in the assigned territory. Objectives are to drive demand and specification of the products/systems to residential home builders, and manage distribution of the product to the current and prospective base of waterproofing and weather barrier contractors.
Team Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive base salary plus commission and bonus
• 401k and company pension
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Extensive training and continuous training provided
• Car/phone allowance
Team Qualifications (Requirements):
• Undergraduate degree in Business or Marketing preferred.
• 5+ years of B2B sales experience
• Experience selling construction related products directly to residential home builders with an energy/moisture focus preferred
• Understanding of IECC 2012 and 2015 a plus
• Ability to travel overnight
• Proven track record of obtaining new business (year over year results).
• History of commerce in the residential building industry.
• Existing relationships with national builders a plus.
• Previously worked out of a home office is a plus.
Your Role on the Team (Job Functions):
• Grow Masonry Waterproofing business
• Grow below grade Waterproofing business
• Work with current Methane Barrier contractors, General Contractor, Engineers, Building Owners and Local Municipalities to expand the methane/VOC business.
• Develop relationships with large National Residential builders to drive TBS Spec
Before You Can Take the Field: Background and drug test required.
How to Get Off the Bench: Contact Project Coordinator Alaryce Shea via email at email@example.com, by phone at 216-503-6630 or apply below to get started!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.