Posted Apr 19
About Us: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high quality, competitive and driven former athletes in careers with our corporate partners.
Position Being Hired: Territory Sales Rep
Location: Colorado (Regionalized but open ended)
Company Profile: Bringing service, quality, and performance to the Commercial Metal business for over 40 years. They are the leading manufacturer of metal roofing, siding and sub structural components. Other systems are implemented through architectural structures within the industry.
Why Work Here: The belief that business morals and ethics still have a place in the work environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
• A comprehensive medical and dental plan, life insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Educational assistance program
• 401(k) plan, a company-funded match and a profit sharing plan
• We offer a competitive compensation package
• Vacation, holidays and sick leave
• Financial performance incentive programs
• In-house and outside employee training and development opportunities
• A company car and is provided and all travel expenses are covered
• 3-5 years experience in B2B sales Any experience inconstruction managementor sales in the construction trade is a plus Must havepatience and willingness to learnand be trained for the first year. Hunter mentality - Cold calling experience a must Strong communication skills Must havecustomer service mentalityand ability to build relationships Previous experience inlong sales cycles,products, or services is a plus Strong basic math skills, ability to write contracts/proposals Must be self-motivated and have great organizational skills
Employee will operate their own business and meet goals set on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis. Their emphasis will be calling on businesses to present services and develop relationships to close on a long sale cycle. The sales representative is responsible for negotiating and writing contracts to close the deal.
Additional Requirements: Drug test, background check, valid drivers license.
Want More Information? Contact Project Coordinator Alaryce Shea via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below to get started!