Posted Apr 19
We are a dynamic, family-owned distribution business located in Salem since 1979. We are looking for highly motivated and passionate people to add to our team and be the expert in their position.
Our core values are:
• Listen Generously
• Speak Straight
• Be “For” Each Other
• Honor Commitments
• Work/Life Balance
At PES you have the opportunity to do what you love and make a difference. You are empowered to make an impact everyday and you are valued as part of a growing, innovative company.
• Manage quarterly/monthly/weekly inventory orders, daily factory drop ship and special orders, seasonal inventory booking orders, and returns to vendors
• Maintain inventory data, manage vendor price file updates, inventory adjustments, and superseding part numbers
• Conduct analysis; provide recommendations and apply strategies to achieve fill rate and inventory turn requirements while minimizing cost
• Prepare inventory-related reports and forecasts
• Promote and implement continuous improvement concepts and initiatives
• Maintain regular and predictable attendance
• Work collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation, and work cross-functionally in the development and implementation of procedures and best practices
• Research, verify and reconcile invoices with discrepancies
• Display excellent communication skills, including presentation, persuasion, and collaboration skills required in working with customers, co-workers, managers - including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure
• Respectfully take direction from manager
• Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college or university (a plus)
• 3+ years related experience and/or training
• Accounting background strongly preferred
• Strong critical thinking/analytical skills and demand forecasting experience
• Detail-oriented, organized, and accurate with excellent time management
• Proficient using the CODIS ERP system for transactions, inventory control and metrics (a plus)
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) and able to use technology tools to increase productivity
• Intermediate skill level in Excel (pivot tables, v-lookup, conditional formatting, graphs)
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, and financial reports. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from team members. Ability to effectively present information to top management
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Job requires specialized computer skills. Must be adept at using various applications, including database, spreadsheet, report writing, project management, graphics, word processing, presentation creation/editing, and use scheduling software.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
$18-22 per hour
We offer full benefits:
5. Incentive Compensation
6. Tuition Reimbursement