Posted Apr 19
Our Team Profile: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high quality, competitive and driven former athletes in careers with our corporate partners.
Focused on bringing building/construction solutions around the world, our client has been in business for over 70 years. Their focus consists of operating divisions specializing in the manufacture and sales of a variety of roofing, waterproofing, mortar and customer-designed products; ultimately resulting in being a single-source provider. They work with both commercial and residential clients in developing contracting or solution based work to fit any type of need.
Title of Position: Territory Sales Associate
Your Home City: Newark, NJ
Why You Should Join the Team: If you have sales experience or an outgoing personality, can be coached and willing to listen and learn then you may make the team. If you enjoy working with and meeting people, disciplined to work on your own then you should try out for the position.
Team Compensation and Benefits:
• Base Salary with strong commission
• Monthly car and phone allowance
• Full health benefits, 401k, pension plan
• Laptop provided
• Great support for training and guidance
• Opportunity for advancement
• Work from home office
• Recent college graduates and/or up to 1-2 years in sales
• Must be willing to participate in the year-long training program
• Possess a customer service mentality, able to build long-lasting relationships
• Self-motivated and great organizational skills
• Goal oriented
• Some experience in construction management or construction sales is helpful
• Experience in long sales cycles, products, or services helpful
Your Role on the Team (Job Functions):
• If you are seeking an opportunity that will pave the way to a rewarding sales career, explore this opportunity with a world leader in commercial, institutional and industrial roofing. Their associate representative program has been specially designed to provide a strong foundation on which to build your future sales with our vigorous organization.
As part of the program, you will be partnered with an experienced Traditional Sales Representative in the Newark, NJ area for a period of 12 - 24 months to assist you in your comprehensive, hands-on training. If you are confident in your sales abilities, have a high degree of energy, and strong interpersonal and communication skills, we invite your inquiry of this position. This position offers the start to a great career in the high-end building materials industry, focusing on commercial roofing.
Additional Information: An assessment test will be administered as part of the application; background check and drug test will also be administered contingent upon offer.
How to Get Off the Bench: Contact Project Coordinator Stacey Beckes via phone at 216-503-4381 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below to get started!