Posted Apr 19
A leader in manufacturing equipment, tooling, and chemicals for the polished concrete and surface preparation industries, CPS has more than a decade in research and development of products for the industry. CPS is committed to developing and manufacturing the best equipment, tooling, chemicals, and maintenance supplies on the market, ensuring contractors and partners have the tools they need to be successful.
• Provide prompt and courteous service: both on the phone and in person. Demonstrate friendliness and proper phone etiquette with every customer. Maintain professionalism with all customers at all times.
• Be alert to customer service in general and encourage courteous attention from all employees. Ensure that all department employees are thoroughly familiar with procedures for handling aspects of customer service that they may be involved in with company business.
• Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good example of attitude and performance. Ensure proper follow-through on all directives and maintain a good flow of communication with all personnel.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
• Answer phones and take messages.
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
• Take/close orders and enter into the company’s system.
• Enter contact information into contact management systems.
• Occasionally help assemble and ship sales orders.
• Follow all safety rules designated by Company policy.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Must be a Self-starter
• Excellent communication and customer service skills are a must
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
• Ability to work well in time sensitive situations where customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Minimum two years experience in an office environment and call center sales is required.
Benefits offered are:
Sick, Vacation and Bereavement leave, paid holidays, Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans if elected as well as additional supplemental plans such as Life Insurance and short term disability benefits through Union at an additional cost to you. Also, after 6 months of continuous service (January through June or July through December); you will be eligible to enroll in the company 401k plan.