Posted Apr 19
AquaCal is the largest heat pump manufacturer for pools and spas in the world. http://www.aquacal.com
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Leads staff to ensure all activities are performed in a safe manner in accordance with established Safety procedures
• Maintains quality results by enforcing standards
• Maintains departmental performance standards through the use of key performance metrics, clock or cycle time(s), evaluates performance of process standards and recommends corrective action when necessary
• Proper Set-Up and removal of all molds to ensure safe reliable operation
• Ability to process and troubleshoot molding issues
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot machines and auxiliary equipment
• Conduct preventative maintenance on molds upon removal from molding machines
• Conduct preventative maintenance on molding machines and auxiliary equipment, as needed
• Perform minor repairs on molds, as needed
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES - This job has some supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE – At least 5 years relevant experience. High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Proven experience in the Injection Molding field including Mold set-up, Machine processing and Maintenance.
LANGUAGE SKILLS - Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS - Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
REASONING ABILITY - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
SAFETY - Adherence to all safety rules and regulations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT - The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NO RELOCATION WILL BE OFFERED FOR THIS POSITION
EMPLOYEE OWNED - Team Horner is a family of Companies focused in different areas within the Swimming Pool and Spa business worldwide. Founded in 1969, Team Horner is an integrated manufacturer, wholesale distributor and global exporter of swimming pool equipment and chemicals.
AquaCal offers a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and 401K; vacation, paid time off and holiday pay plus more!