The Flawless Launch Engineer will be responsible for advancing quality planning techniques, development strategy, and knowledge transfer during the mold and development process while having a passion for customer focus and creating value through continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will possess the skills and knowledge sought below but, of equal importance, he or she will be self- motivated, possess a positive attitude, and be a creative thinker. This is a “hands-on” position that will work across the organization in a competitive atmosphere. Working and effectively leading flawless launch and interfacing with cross-functional teams at corporate and plant levels is crucial for success.
- Organize and develop the flawless launch process
- Accountable for customer focus at all levels of the development process for customer working relationships and seek feedback / challenges to drive profitable actions and value creation.
- Develop a flawless launch dashboard to identify weaknesses and implement continuous improvement
- Will hold himself/herself and others accountable for execution of required development outputs.
- Embrace change and lead standardization and best practice implementations with engineering, tooling, gauge engineering, program management, launch coordinators, and others to develop seamless product or process development.
- Responsible for following all environmental policies, procedures, work instructions and requirements applicable to his or her work, including the proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Responsible for immediately reporting to management all environmental concerns related to work being carried out, as well as, all incidents, which present a hazard to people, production, or the environment.
- Passion for team work and or “One Team”.