Registered Nurse Operating Room/Fort Myers, Florida
FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO INTERVIEW and further information please email/apply with your resume for consideration.
Let our Human Resource Department directly introduce you to the Department Director for a rapid turnaround.
JOB DESCRIPTION: A complete list of demands for this position will be provided by Human Resources.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL OPENINGS/JOBS ARE PERMANENT
• The Registered Nurse with OR nursing care experience, including direct patient care, patient/ family education and discharge planning. This nurse provides professional nursing care across practice settings and the continuum of care to meet the needs of the patient and family. Where nursing care is provided, the nursing process of assessing, diagnosing, outcome identification, planning, implementing and evaluating is the basis for care delivered. The ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status and appropriately interpret information relative to the patient’s age-specific needs is required.
Upgrade your career… We believe in education, positive and progressive training and furthering your experiences to become the BEST nurse possible. Nurses open, trained, able and motivated to Scub and Circulate preferred.
Minimum three years’ experience within a revenue cycle / patient access setting or minimum two years IT Revenue Cycle Analyst experience. Strong organizational, technical and communication skills required
Weekend and/or Holiday Rotation may be required.
• Salary Range Hospital Willing to pay:+ DOE
• Paid Relocation: Negotiable
• Geographical Area/Work Life Balance snapshot: See title above
• Status needed: Permanent full time
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Please note. These GREAT opportunities are in state/Lic. NOT needed in the interim to interview.
Qualifications: Current registered nurse licensure required; BSN preferred. Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate of completion preferred on hire or required within 30 days and maintains. Minimum of one year previous registered nurse experience in the OR and/or acute care settings preferred. Able to adapt to unpredictable situations within the clinical settings. Strong computer skills preferred. Exhibits good communication and interpersonal skills. Works flexible hours that may include on-call. Maintains ACLS and PALS, CNOR as required by specific units. Strong IV therapy skills are needed..
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO email@example.com FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
JOB CODE: ctjdoeet317
Brought to you by the Hospital Connection Network (HCN Healthcare)
Sign up for Job Alerts
Director of Nursing, Sub Acute/St. Pete, FloridaHCNSt. Pete, FloridaMar 29
Rehab. Department Openings/Edison, New JerseyHCNEdison, New JerseyMar 29
MLT/MT Medical Technologist/TexasHCN HealthcareTexasMar 29
Director of Pharmacy, Acute Care/TexasHCNTexasMar 29
Registered Respiratory Therapist/St. Pete, FloridaHCNSt. Pete, FloridaMar 29
Latest from the web
UBER Part Time Driver - Drive When You WantUber Driving PartnersSarasota,FL21 Mar
UberEATS Part Time Delivery - BikeUberEATSEnglewood,CO21 Mar
Distribution Center LaborerAshley Furniture Industries, Inc.Leesport,PA21 Mar
Lyft Driver (No Experience Needed) - $500 BonusLyftAvondale Estates,GA29 Mar
Credit Consultant- Inside SalesProgrexionOklahoma City,OK27 Mar
Registered Nurse NICU/Fort Myers, FloridaHCNFort Myers, FloridaMar 20
Registered Nurse jobs Operating Room/Sarasota, FloridaSarasota Memorial Health Care SystemSarasota, FloridaMar 06
RN Nights ED/Fort Myers, FloridaLee HealthFort Myers, FloridaMar 06
BSN, PEDIATRIC PERI-ANESTHESIA RN BONUS/Fort Myers, FloridaHCNFort Myers, FloridaMar 08
Operating Room, BSN/Bradenton, FloridaHCNBradenton, FloridaMar 08